Learn English

9.09.2008

International Night

Last week, our course where I study English in Jakarta, set up a party. The title of party was "Promoting Mutual Understanding Through Language" The participants were not only from Pusdiklat Bahasa but also from defense attache. Various countries joined the party such as Australia, Russia, Arabic, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore etc. They were separated into difference stage. We decorated our stage and prepared our performance. Our preparations were monitored by instructors. They guided us for preparing our performance. We have a teacher from Aussie. She is Capt. Stewart. She taught us bush dance. It is a friendship dancing that is good for relationship. By the way not only our group prepared performance but also the others country took a part. That was quite exciting party. The party's increased my knowledge because many cultures and foods were available at the party. That was my lucky day because the party is only conducted in the second semester. next year, I suppose to join International Night again.

2 comments:

tunjung daniswara said...

i c ur english has improve much Ntor, n I'm sorry I'm late 2 tell U that I've already told Junaidi Ur regard Ntor..

tunjung daniswara said...

I c ur english has much improve Ntor salute, I've already told Junaidi about Ur regard..